A trio of new additions have been announced for UFC Fight Night Raleigh.
In a men’s flyweight match-up number ten ranked contender Jordan Espinoa faces number eleven ranked Alex Perez. Espinosa has won five of his last six fights. Including a decision win over Eric Shleton in his octagon debut. Perez has won four of five fights in the UFC. In March Perez won a unanimous decision over Mark De La Rosa.
In women’s Bantamweight action, number nine ranked contender, Sara McMann will face number eleven ranked, Lina Lansberg. A former Olympic wrestler, McMann returns to MMA competition for the first time since February of 2018. Lansberg has won back to back decision over Tonya Evinger & Macy Chiasson.
In a Women’s Starwweight contest, Invicta FC Phoenix Rising 1 tournament winner Brianna “The Bull” Van Buren tangles with, Tar Heel, Hannah “Shockwave” Cifers. Van Buren has won four straight, inducing a decision over Livia Renata Souza in her promotional debut. Cifers comes in off consecutive decision wins over Polyana Viana & Jodie Esquibel.
UFC Fight Night 166 takes place at the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina on January 25th.
Current Card for UFC Fight Night 166
- Main Event – Heavyweight Bout: Curtis Blades (12-2) vs. Junior Dos Santos (21-6)
- Co-main Event – Bantamweight Bout: Frankie Edgar (23-7-1) vs. Cory Sandhagen (12-1)
- Featherweight Bout: Nate Landwehr (13-2) vs. Herbert Burns (9-2)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Justine Kish (6-2) vs. Lucie Pidilova (8-5)
- Middleweight Bout: Bevon Lewis (6-2) vs. Alen Amedovski (8-2)
- Light Heavyweight: Jamahal Hill (6-0) vs. Darko Srosic (13-3)
- Bantamweight Bout: Montel Jackson (8-1) vs. Felipe Colares (9-1)
- Bantamweight Bout: Brett Johns (15-2) vs. Tony Gravely (19-5)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Sara McMann (11-5) vs. Lina Lansberg (10-4)
- Women’s Starwweight Bout: Brianna Van Buren (9-2) vs. Hannah Cifers (10-3)
- Flyweight Bout: Jordan Espinosa (14-6) vs. Alex Perez (22-5)