Chris “Rumble” Rojas looks to build off a successful pro debut when he faces Caleb Ramirez at LFA 80. The two have previously shared the mat during training, but don’t expect either to hold back on January 17th. Rojas talks about the adjustments that hes made to training and his lifestyle since turning pro. “Rumble” also speaks on his passion for the sport & his goals for 2020.
LFA 80 is Friday January 17th at the Route 66 Casino’s Legends Theater and is streamed on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC Fight Pass Main Card
- Main Event | Featherweight Bout: Steve Garcia Jr. (10-3) vs. Jose Mariscal (10-4)
- Co-Main Event | Flyweight Bout: Jerome Rivera (8-2) vs. Kendrick Latchman (8-5)
- Lightweight Bout: Chris Brown (5-1) vs. Carrington Banks (8-2)
- Middleweight Bout: Jordan Wright (9-0-0, 1nc) vs. Gabriel Checco (11-4)
- Featherweight Bout: Edwin Cooper Jr. (2-0) vs. Sean William Cerveny (4-0)
- Featherweight Bout: Toninho Gavinho (9-4) vs. Josh Marsh (5-2)
- Welterweight Bout: Josh Streacker (6-3) vs. Tyler Ray (5-1)
- Flyweight Bout: Ricky Esquibel (3-3) vs. Josiah Reyes (1-0)
- Bantamweight Bout: Chris Rojas (1-0) vs. Caleb Ramirez (0-0)
- *175lbs. Bout: Jalin Fuller (2-0) vs. Gabe Rodriguez (0-4)
- Heavyweight Bout: Dwight Mates (1-0) vs. Mario Moore (2-1)
- Lightweight Bout: Ty Miller (0-1) vs. Caleb Gunter (0-1)
*Not officially announced