Legacy Boxing Promotions will kick off the new decade with “March Madness”, their first event at the Kiva Auditorium.
The main event will see WBO title holder Jason Sanchez against Mexico City’s Daniel Rosas. In October Sanchez rebounded from his first career setback by knocking out Adeilson Dos Santos. It will be Sanchez’s first fight in New Mexico in two years. Rosas has won four of his last six fights, coming off a TKO of Luis Alberto Romero Hernandez.
Jose Luis “Guero” Sanchez will put his nine-fight win streak up against journeyman Morris Rodriguez. After just missing out on the Olympics Leonid Grachev will make his pro debut against Mark Martinez from Hobbs. Also in a battle between fighters making their professional debut, James Cisneros Rodriguez meets Alex Saucedo.
The co-main event will feature ABF champion Aaron “Angle Baby” Perez. Perez along with his teammate Gabe Gabaldon, fellow ABF champion Abel Navarette Jr., & MMA fighter Rickey Esquibel are all awaiting the conclusions of opponent searches.
- Jason Sanchez (15-1) vs. Daniel Rosas (21-4-1)
- Aaron Perez (10-0) vs. TBA
- Jose Luis Sanchez (11-1) vs. Morris Rodriguez (8-16-1)
- Gabe Gabaldon (3-0) vs. TBA
- Leonid Grachev (0-0) vs. Mark Martinez (1-1)
- Abel Navarette Jr. (7-0) vs. TBA
- James Cisneros Rodriguez () vs. Alex Saucedo ()
- Rickey Esquibel (0-0) vs. TBA