The LFA Middleweight championship is currently vacant but plans are for the void to be filled at LFA 84.
Vying for the championship will be 23-fight vet, Daniel “Demigod” Madrid & unbeaten prospect, Impa “T Shilobo” Kasanganay. The winner will be the 6th 185 lbs. champion in LFA history joining Eryk Anders, Markus Perez, Anthony Hernandez, Ian Heinisch, and Brendan Allen. Madrid is on a four-fight win streak. All four foes have fallen victim to the submission game of the BJJ Black Belt. The last two wins have been over Seth Baczynski & Chris Harris inside the LFA octagon. At LFA 71 Kasanganay won a split decision over Devorious Tubbs, which earned him a shot on the Contenders Series. “Tshilobo” would take advantage of the opportunity coming up big defeating Kailan Hill by decision.
In the co-main event, Unbeaten Richard Palencia who beat Kevin Wirth by split decision at LFA 44, faces Desmond Torres, who’s won five his last six fights; four by submission. Kevin “Quicksand” Natividad will take his four-fight win streak into a bantamweight contest with Kyle “The Hoosier” Etrada, who stopped Ricky Furar with leg kicks at LFA 69. Also on the main card Kamuela “The Jawaiian” Kirk, who has all his wins by stoppage faces Luke “Cage” Faultersack, who’s on a three-fight win streak.
LFA 84 takes place February 20th at the five thousand seat, Arizona Federal Theatre in Phoenix, AZ.
UFC Fight Pass Main Card
- Vacant Middleweight Title Bout: Daniel Madrid (17-6) vs. Impa Kasanganay (6-0)
- Bantamweight Bout: Richard Palencia (8-0) vs. Desmond Torres (7-2)
- Bantamweight Bout: Kevin Natividad (8-1) vs. Kyle Estrada (10-4)
- Featherweight Bout: Kamuela Kirk (9-3) vs. Luke Faultersack (6-3)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout: Codie WareHam (2-0) vs. Nadine Mandiau (1-1)
- Welterweight Bout: Andres Ponce (4-6-1) vs. Jimmy Scully (8-6)