A handful of fights are slated to be apart of the UFC’s June 13th Fight Night Event.
Contenders series alum Jordan Espinosa will compete at bantamweight for the first time in his UFC career when he faces Mark De La Rosa. Espinosa won his octagon debut by unanimous decision over Eric Shelton but has lost his last two fights. De La Rosa lost his UFC debut, rebounded with consecutive wins and is currently on a three-fight skid.
For the third time Karl Roberson & Marvin Vettori have been scheduled to meet. The Covid-19 pandemic cancelled the first scheduled meeting. Roberson missed weight and then fell ill causing the second cancellation, which Vettori was very upset about. Both men have won back to back contests.
Julia Avila and Karol Rosa are set to meet both have three-fight win streaks and are coming off of decision wins in their respective UFC debuts. In a bout between Octagon newcomers Mariya Agapova, who went 2-0 in Invicta FC, meets unbeaten Brazilian Melissa Gatto. Coming off a decision win over Isabela de Padua, Ariane Lipski faces Luana Carolina, who defeated Priscila Cachoeira in her UFC debut.
It has not yet been announced where this Fight Night event will take place.
- Middleweight Bout: Karl Roberson (9-2) vs. Marvin Vettori (14-3-1)
- Bantamweight Bout: Jordan Espinosa (14-7) vs. Mark De La Rosa (11-4)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Mariya Agapova (8-1) vs. Melissa Gatto (6-0-2)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Julia Avila (7-1) vs. Karol Rosa (12-3)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Ariane Lipski (12-5) vs. Luana Carolina (6-1)