The card for UFC 250 has gained a pair of high-profile bantamweight contests and a match-up between well versed welterweights.
In what could be for a spot to determine a new bantamweight champion, number two ranked contender Aljamain Sterling will square off with number four ranked Cory Sandhagen. Sterling has won four fights in a row against ranked competition. Sandhagen is 5-0 inside the octagon and is on a seven-fight win streak.
“Sugar” Sean O’Malley is on the cusp of stardom and will look to keep his unbeaten record in tack when he faces former WEC champion Eddie Wineland. O’Malley comes in off a UFC 248, TKO win over Jose Quinonez. Winneland was last in action at UFC 238, scoring a second-round knockout win over Griory Popov.
Coming off a unanimous decision win over Li Jingliang, Neil Mangy faces Anthony Rocco Martin, whose coming off a decision win over Ramazan Emeev. Magny has won three of his last four fights, while Martin has won five of his last six.
UFC 250 Fight Card
- Women’s Featherweight Title Bout: Amanda Nunes (19-4) vs. Felicia Spencer (8-1)
- Bantamweight Bout: Raphael Assuncao (27-7) vs. Cody Garbrandt (11-3)
- Bantamweight Bout: Aljamain Sterling (18-3) vs. Cory Sandhagen (12-1)
- Bantamweight Bout: Sean O’Malley (11-0) vs. Eddie Wineland (24-13-1)
- Flyweight Bout: Jussier Formiga (23-8) vs. Alex Perez (23-5)
- Light-heavyweight Bout: Alonzo Menifield (9-0) vs. Devin Clark (11-4)
- Middleweight Bout: Ian Heinisch (13-3) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (31-12)
- Middleweight Bout: Charles Byrd (10-6) vs. Maki Pitolo (12-5)
- Featherweight Bot: Chase Hooper (9-0-1) vs. Alex Caceres (15-12)
- Welterweight Bout: Neil Magny (22-7) vs. Anthony Rocco Martin (17-5)