(Dan Ige…Photo from UFC)
The second event on Fight Island will see number six ranked featherweight contender Calvin Kattar against number eleven ranked Dan Ige.
Kattar has won three of his last four fights. At UFC 249 the Bostonian scored by biggest win a second round TKO of Jeremey Stephens. “The Boston Finisher” has eleven of thirteen finishes by knockout. Ige is in a six-fight win streak coming off split decision wins over Mirsad Bektic & Edson Barboza. “50K” has five of his eight finishes by submission.
UFC Fight Night on July 15th takes place at Yas Island, in Aub Dhabi.
- Featherweight Bout: Calvin Kattar (21-4) vs. Dan Ige (14-2)
- Women’s Strawwieght Bout: Carla Esparza (16-6) vs. Marina Rodriguez (12-0-2)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Ariane Lipski (12-5) vs. Luana Carolina (6-1)
- Welterweight Bout: Abdul Razak Alhassan (10-1) vs. Mounir Lazzez (9-1)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Molly McCann (10-2) vs. Taila Santos (15-1)
- Flyweight Bout: Tagir Ulanbekov (11-1) vs. Alesander Doskalchuk (10-2)