Invicta FC 41, a five-fight card taking place at the Police Athletic League in Kansas City, Kansas.
Recap: Alexa Culp caught a Natalya Speece kick early in the first and has the back for the majority of round one. In the second frame Culp got the bout back to the ground and found the rear naked choke finish. Caitlin Sammons remains unbeaten pushing Claire Guthrie to the fence early and dominating the third round on the ground to win a split decision. Kaitlin Young gets back int he win column with a unanimous decision win over Latoya Walker. The Young legs kicks started the assault and it continued with knees & elbows in the clinch. Erin Blanchfield made a statement in a bell to bell domination of Brogan Walker-Sanchez, who spent the third round on bottom and in survival mode. In the main event Motserrat Ruiz used a head-n-arm throw to put Janaisa Morandin on her back. Morandin left her right arm hanging out, Ruiz took advantage using her legs to wrap the arm, the scarf hold position, cranked down on the submission, forcing a tap.
UFC Fight Pass Card
- Strawweight Bout: Montserrat Ruiz (9-1) def. Janaisa Morandin (10-4) by submission (key lock) 3:28 R1
- Flyweight Bout: Erin Blanchfield (6-1) def. Brogan Walker-Sanchez (6-2) by (30-26 x3) unanimous decision
- Featherweight Bout: Kaitlin Young (11-10-1) def. Latoya Walker (5-2) by (30-27, 30-26 x2) unanimous decision
- Flyweight Bout: Caitlin Sammons (3-0) def. Claire Guthrie (1-1) by (28-29, 29-28, 30-27) split decision
- Flyweight Bout: Alexa Culp (1-0) def. Natalya Speece (0-1) by submission (rear naked choke) 3:59 R2