For the fourth and final time in July the scale has been set up on Fight Island. Thirty fighters are expected to step on the scale this morning on Yas Island to make UFC Fight Night Whittaker vs. Till official.
Twenty-nine of thirty fighters successfully made weight. The lone fighter to miss the mark was Francisco Trinaldo, who came in four pounds over the lightweight limit.
The main event has been given the green light as both, former champion Robert Whittaker & Darren Till tipped the scale at the middleweight max of 186 lbs. The Mauricio “Shogun” Rua vs. “Lil Nog” Antonio Nogueira trilogy bout co-main event also has the go after both weighed in at the light-heavyweight limit of 206 lbs.
UFC Fight Night Whittaker vs. Till will be televised on ESPN, prelims at 5 p.m. ET, main card at 8 p.m. ET.
- Middleweight Bout (186 lb Max): Robert Whittaker (186) vs. Darren Till (186)
- Light-Heavyweight Bout(206 lb Max): Mauricio Rua (206) vs. Antonio Nogueira (206)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lb Max): Fabricio Werdum (242) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (240)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (116 lb Max): Carla Esparza (116) vs. Marina Rodriguez (115.5)
- Light-Heavyweight Bout (206 lb Max): Paul Craig (206) vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov (206)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lb Max): Alex Oliveira (171) vs. Peter Sobotta (171)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lb Max): Zhamzat Chimaev (171) vs. Rhys McKee (170.5)
- Lightweight Bout (156 lb Max): *Francisco Trinaldo (160) vs. Jai Herbert (156)
- Welterweight Bout(171 lb Max): Nicolas Dalby (171) vs. Jesse Ronson (171)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lb Max): Jake Collier (264) vs. Tom Aspinall (248)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lb Max): Movsar Evloev (146) vs. Mike Grundy (146)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lb Max): Raphael Pessoa (264) vs. Tanner Boser (235)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout (136 lb Max): Bethe Correia (136) vs. Pannie Kianzad (136)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lb Max): Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Niklas Stolze (170.5)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lb Max): Nathaniel Wood (136) vs. John Castaneda (136)