The scale is set up at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, where twenty-two athletes look to make weight for UFC 252.
The heavyweight title trilogy main event has the green light as champion Stipe Miocic (233 lbs.) & Daniel Cormier (236 lbs.) both cone in well under the 266 lb. limit.
Unfortunately two competitors missed their intended target weight. TJ Brown got on the scale .5 lb. heavy and Herbert came in 3.5 lbs. over the contracted weight.
The UFC 252 prelims will be both televised on ESPN & streaming on ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET. The main card streams exclusively on ESPN+ pay per view.
- Heavyweight Title Bout (265 lbs. Max): (champ) Stipe Miocic (233) vs. Daniel Cormier (236)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. Max): Sean O’Malley (136) vs. Marlon Vera (136)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lbs Max): Junior Dos Santos (238.5) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (254)
- Featherweight Bout (156 lbs. Max): Herbert Burns (149.5) vs. Daniel Pineda (146)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. Max): John Dodson (136) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (136)
- Lightweight Bout (156 lbs. Max): Jim Miller (156) vs. Vinc Pichel (156)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (116 lbs. Max): Livia Renata Souza (115.5) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (116 lbs. Max): Felice Herrig (116) vs. Virna Jandiroba (115.5)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. Max): TJ Brown (146.5) vs. Danny Chavez (146)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lbs. Max): Christopher Daukaus (241) vs. Parker Porter (264.5)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. Max): Tony Kelly (145.5) vs. Kai Kamaka III (145.5)