The Mohegan Sun casino in Uncasville, Connecticut is host to the Bellator 245 “Davis vs. Machida 2” weigh-ins where 16 competitors stepped on the scale.
The main event a light-heavyweight rematch seven-years in the making. Former Bellator light-heavyweight champion “Mr. Wonderful” Phil Davis against former UFC champion Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida. The contest has been given the green light after both fighters came in under the 206 lb. limit.
Unfortunately not everyone hit their attempted mark. Four fighters got on the scale heavy. Gabriel Holloway whose scheduled to face Cat Zingano in the nights co-main event got on the scale 4.7 over the featherweight limit. Amanda Bell came in 3 lbs. over the featherweight limit for her bout against Leslie Smith. And a 140 lb. catchweight bout saw Keith Lee .7 lbs. heavy while his opponent Vinicius Zani weighed 3.2 lbs. over the agreed weight.
Bellator 245 takes place at the Fightsphere inside Mohegan Sun Arena. The prelims are available on the Bellator Youtube page at 8 p.m. ET. Main card will be simulcasted, televised on Paramount Network & streaming on DAZN at 10 P.M ET
- Light-heavyweight Bout (206 lbs. max): Phil Davis (205.7) vs. Lyoto Machida (205.3)
- Women’s Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Gabrielle Holloway (150.7) vs. Cat Zingano (145.9)
- Middleweight Bout (186 lbs. max): Taylor Johnson (185.7) vs. Ed Ruth (185.1)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Raymond Daniels (169.7) vs. Peter Stanonik (166.6)
- Light-heavyweight Bout (206 lbs. max): Rafael Carvalho (205.8) vs. Alex Polizzi (203.6)
- Women’s Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Amanda Bell (149) vs. Leslie Smith (145.7)
- Heavyweight Boutn (266 lbs. max): Tyrell Fortune (251.1) vs. Jack May (259.8)
- 140 lb. Catchweight Bout (140 lbs. max): Keith Lee (140.7) vs. Vinicius Zani (143.2)