Uncasville, Connecticut is where twenty-two competitors will step on the scale for the Bellator 249 weight-ins.
The main event, featherweight title bout was given the green light as both champion Cris Cyborg & challenger Arlene Blencowe came in under the 145 lb. limit.
Not everyone made weight. Both Jaleel Willis, who is scheduled to face Patricky Freire in the nights co-main event, & Leandro Higo, who is set to face Ricky Bandejas on the main card, missed weight by 3 lbs. Both will be fined & both fight are expected to proceed as scheduled.
Bellator 249 takes place at the Mohegan Sun Arena, prelims stream on CBSsports.com & on the Bellator Youtube channel at 7:15 p.m. ET, main carc on CBS Sports Network at 10 p.m. ET.
- Women’s Featherweight Title Bout (145 lbs. max): (champ) Cris Cyborg (145) vs. Arlene Blencowe (144.5)
- Lightweight Bout (156 lbs. max): Patricky Freire (155.5) vs. Jaleel Willis (159)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. max): Ricky Bandejas (136) vs. Leandro Higo (139)
- Lightweight Bout (156 lbs. max): Saad Awad (155.5) vs. Mandel Nallo (155.9)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lbs. max): Shawn Teed (255.4) vs. Steve Mowry (250.2)
- Middleweight Bout (186 lbs. max): Andrew Kapel (185.5) vs. Joseph Creer (183.3)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Kyle Crutchmer (170.2) vs. Camron Lochinov (170.2)
- Light-Heavyweight Bout (206 lbs. max): Christian Edwards (204.5) vs. Hamza Salim (204.2)
- Catchweight Bout 140 lbs.: Mike Kimbel (139.2) vs. Da’mon Blackshear (140)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Aviv Gozali (168.8) vs. Logan Neal (169.3)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Albert Gonzales (169.5) vs. Kastriot Xhema (169.7)