Uncasville, Connecticut is where eighteen competitors stepped on the scale for the Bellator 253 weigh-ins. The nine-fight card is headlined by Darrion “The Wolf” Caldwell against AJ “The Mercenary” Mckee Jr. in a featherweight grand prix semifinal.
The main event has been given the green light as former bantamweight champion Darrion Caldwell & unbeaten AJ McKee Jr. both came in under the featherweight limit of 146 lbs. In fact, the weigh-ins took place without issue as all fighter made weight.
Bellator 253 takes place at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Prelims stream on CBSSports.com & the Bellator Youtube page at 2:15 p.m. ET, main card on CBS Sports Network at 7 p.m. ET.
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Darrion Caldwell (144.7) vs. AJ McKee Jr. (144.8)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Benson Henderson (170) vs. Jason Jackson (170)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Joey Davis (168.8) vs. Bobby Lee (170)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. max): Keith Lee (136) vs. Raufreon Stots (135.2)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Jeremy Kennedy (145.5) vs. Matt Bessette (145.6)
- Lightweight Bout (156 lbs. max): Baby Slice (154.7) vs. Kaheem Murray (154.7)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Jaleel Willis (170) vs. Mark Lemminger (170.5)
- Light-heavyweight Bout (206 lbs. max): Sullivan Cauley (205) vs. Jason Markland (204.2)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Jay Jay Wilson (145.7) vs. Sergio Deban (144.7)