The UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, hosts the UFC Fight Night “Blaydes vs. Lewis” weigh-in’s. Twenty-two competitors will step on the scale to make the 11-fight card official.The card has taken a big hit. Just before the weigh-in it was announced that Curtis Blaydes versus Derrick Lewis has been cancelled due to Blaydes testing positive for COVID-19.
One fighter missed weight, Norma Dumont came in 3.5 lbs. over the bantamweight limit.
The new main event a light-heavyweight contest between Anthony “Lionheart” Smith & Devin “Brown Bear” Clark has been given the green light as both came in under the 206 lbs. limit.
Prelims stream on ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET, main card on ESPN+ & ESPN2 at 10 p.m. ET.
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lbs. max): Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis – Cancelled
- Light-heavyweight Bout (206 lbs max): Devin Clark (204.5) vs. Anthony Smith (205)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lbs. max): Josh Parisian (265.5) vs. Parker Porter (263)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max) Miguel Baeza (171) vs. Takashi Sato (170)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Bill Algeo (146) vs. Spike Carlyle (145.5)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. max) *Norma Dumont (139.5) vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. max): Martin Day (135.5) vs. Anderson dos Santos (135)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout (126 lbs. max): Gina Mazany (125.5) vs. Rachael Ostovich (125.5)
- Flyweight Bout (126 lbs. max): Malcolm Gordon (126) vs. Su Mudaerji (126)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Kai Kamaka III (145) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Catchweight Bout (140 lbs. max): Nate Maness (139.5) vs. Luke Sanders (140)