The UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, hosts the UFC Fight Night “Felder vs. Dos Anjos” weigh-in’s. Twenty-four competitors will step on the scale to make the 12-fight card official.
The main event has been given the green light as on five days notice, number seven ranked contender Paul “The Irish Dragon” Felder & former champion Rafael Dos Anjos have both successfully made weight.
The card has lost one fight due to weight cutting issues, Saparbeg Safarov (9-3) has withdrawn from a scheduled middleweight encounter with Julian Marquez (7-2). Eryk Anders came in 1.5 lbs over the middleweight limit for his fight with Antonio Arroyo. Razak Alhassan has come in 1.5 lbs. over the welterweight limit for the co-main event against Khaos Williams. Louis Smolka weighed in 3 lbs. over the bantamweight limit for his fight against Jose Alberto Quinonez.
The card is a ESPN+ exclusive prelims at 4 p.m. ET, main card streams at 7 p.m. ET.
- Lightweight Bout (156 lbs. max): Paul Felder (155.75) vs. Rafael Dos Anjos (156)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Abdul Razak Alhassan (172.5) vs. Khaos Williams (170)
- Middleweight Bout (186 lbs. max): Antonio Arroyo (185.5) vs. *Eryk Anders (187.5)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (116 lbs. max): Kay Hansen (115.5) vs. Cory McKenna (116)
- Catchweight Bout (195 lbs. max): Brendan Allen (193.5) vs. Sean Strickland (194.5)
- Women’ Starwweight Bout (116 lbs. max) Ashley Yoder (115.5) vs. Miranda Granger (115.5)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Alex Morono (170.5) vs. Rhys Mckee (170.5)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. max): *Louis Smolka (139) vs. Jose Alberto Quinonez (135)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (116 lbs. max): Randa Markos (116) vs. Kanako Murata (115)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. max): Tony Gravely (135.5) vs. Geraldo de Freitas (136)
- Heavyweight Bout (266 lbs. max): Don’Tale Mayes (262) vs. Roque Martinez (255)