THe UFC Apex in Las Vegas Nevada host the UFC 260 weight-ins where twenty competitors will step on the scale to make the ten-fight card official.
The heavyweight title fight main event has been given a green lite as both as champ Stipe Miocic came in at 234 lbs. & the challenger Francis Ngannou at 263 lbs. both with the heavyweight limit.
One fighter did fail to make weight. It was Fabio Cherant who on short notice is replacing William Knight in a ligh-heavyweight bout against Alonzo Menifield.
The UFC 260 action begins with the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass at 7:30 p.m. ET. Prelims are on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET. The pay per view main card is only available on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET.
- Heavyweight Title Bout (265 lbs. max): Stipe Miocic (234) vs. Francis N’Gannou (263)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Tyron Woodley (170.5) vs. Vicente Luque (171)
- Bantamweight Bout (136 lbs. max): Thomas Almeida (136) vs. Sean O’Malley (136)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout (126 lbs. max): Gillian Robertson (125.5) vs. Miranda Maverik (126)
- Lightweight Bout (156 lbs. max): Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs. Khama Worthy (155.5)
- Light-heavyweight Bout (206 lbs. max): Alonzo Menifield (205) vs. *Fabio Cherant (206.5)
- Welterweight Bout (171 lbs. max): Jared Gooden (171) vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170.5)
- Light-heavyweight Bout (206 lbs. max): Modestat Bukauskas (205.5) vs. Michal Olekiejczuk (206)
- Featherweight Bout (146 lbs. max): Shane Young (145.5) vs. Omar Morales (146)
- Middleweight Bout (186 lbs. max): Abu Azaitar (185.5) vs. Marc-Andr Barriault (185)