The first weekend of May will see the UFC roll into the home of the Thunder. The card has grown to eight bouts with Devin Clark vs. Alonzo Menifield and two featherweight bouts being added to the card.
Clark is a former RFA champion, who’s won two of his last three fights. In June of 2011 the “Brown Bear” defeated Darko Stosic by unanimous decision. Following a setback in October, Clark got back in the win column at UFC on ESPN+ 25, beating Dequan Townsend by unanimous decision. Meniffield has finishes in all his victories. The Fortis MMA product is 2-0 in the UFC with first two wins over Vinicius Moreira & Paul Craig.
In the two featherweight additions, TUF 22 winner Ryan Hall faces former title challenger Ricardo Lamas. And “Thug Nasty” Bryce Mitchell, who’s 3-0 in the UFC faces Charles “Boston Strong” Rosa, whose coming off a submission win over Manny Bermudez.
- Middleweight Bout: Chris Weidman (14-5) vs. Jack Hermansson (20-5)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout: Claudia Gadelha (17-4) vs. Marina Rodriguez (12-0-2)
- Heavyweight Bout: Andrei Arlovski (28-19) vs. Philipe Lins (14-3)
- Featherweight Bout: Ryan Hall (8-1) vs. Ricardo Lamas (19-8)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Sarah Alpar (9-4) vs. Vanessa Melo (10-7)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Da Un Jung (13-2) vs. ED Herman (24-14)
- Featherweight Bout: Bryce Mitchell (12-0) vs. Charles Rosa (12-3)
- Light-Heavyweight Bout: Alonzo Menifield (9-0) vs. Devin Clark (11-4)