Tabernacle in Atlanta, Georgia host XFC 43. The 12-fight card is headlined by a bantamweight showdown as former XFC featherweight champion Guilherme Faria battles UFC vet Andre “The Asian Sensation” Soukhamthath.
The co-main event has former Bellator & WSOF champion Jessica “Jag” Aguilar fighting fellow UFC vet and former KOTC champion Danielle “Dynamite” Taylor. On a five-fight win streak Kenneth “The Boss” Cross squares off with Alaskian finisher Jarel Askew.
Prelims stream on Fite TV at 5:30 p.m. ET, main card on NBC Sports at 9 p.m. ET.
- Bantamweight Bout: Andre Soukhamthath (13-8) def. Guilherme Faria (16-9) by (27-30, 29-28, 29-28) split decision
- Women’s Strawweight Bout: Danielle Taylor (10-6) def. Jessica Aguilar (20-9) by (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) split decision
- Lightweight Bout: Kenneth Cross (12-3) def. Jarel Askew (11-7) by TKO (punch, ground & pound) 3:00 R2
- Lightweight Bout: Kurt Holobaugh (18-7) def. Joziro Boye (17-6-1) by TKO (strikes) 0:27 R1
- Bantamweight Bout: Austin Bashi (1-0) vs. Enzo Perez (1-1) by (30-27 x3) unaniomus decision
- Lightweight Bout: Scott Hudson (12-5-1) def. Juan Owens (18-16-1) by (30-27 x3) unanimous decision
- Welterweight Bout: Carson Hardman (9-2) def. Steven Newell (9-2) by TKO (punches) 2:12 R1
- Welterweight Bout: Bobby Nash (10-4) def. Spencer Jebb (13-8) by TKO (punches) 3:36 R1
- Lightweight Bout: Tom O Connor (9-1) def. Jose Caceres (15-11) by TKO (ground & pound) 2:00 R3
- Welterweight Bout: LaRue Burley (10-4) def. Alex Sanchez (8-3) by submission (guillotine choke) 4:21 R3
- Welterweight Bout: Ryan Dickson (11-5) def. Mike Hill (11-6-1) by submission (rear naked choke) 0:54 R1
- Welterweight Bout: Luis Conde-Navarro (1-0) def. Nicholas Horton (0-1) by TKO (ground & pound) 4:37 R1