The TUF Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada hosts the third week of the 2019 season of Dana White’s Contender Series.
The main event is at Lightweight, “Jesse” James Wallace, who’s on a 4-fight win streak, versus Joe Solecki, who’s won 2 in a row. Wallace comes in having 100% finishing rate, with 7 of 9 by submission. Solecki has 5 finishes, 4 by submission, and they’ve all come in the first round.
Light Heavyweights meet in the co-main event as unbeaten Norwegian; Kenneth Bergh “Ymir” faces Brazilian, Antonio “Malvadeza” Trocoli. Bergh is on a 3-fight win streak, the last 2 victories have come by submission. Trocoli has won his last 3 fight both by decision.
Taking the feature fight position is a Bantamweight battle between unbeaten fighters Chris Ocon from Tennessee & Hunter Azure from Arizona. At Middleweight Maki “Coconut Bombz” Pitolo, who has a 70% finishing rate faces Justin Sumter who has a 72% finishing rate. Opening the card is a Lightweight scrap pitting Jacob “Lil Badger” Rosales up against Jonathan Pearce, both are on 3-fight win streaks.
- 155: Joseph Solecki (8-2) def. James Wallace (9-2) by submission (guillotine choke) 3:49 R1
- 205: Antonio Trocoli (12-3) def. Kenneth Bergh (6-1) by submission (neck crank) 3:57 R1
- 135: Hunter Azure (7-0) def. Chris Ocon (4-1) by (30-26, 30-27 x2) unanimous decision
- 185: Maki Pitolo (12-4) def. Justin Sumter (7-3) by TKO (left hooks to body) 1:37 R1
- 155: Jonathan Pearce (9-3) def. Jacob Rosales (11-5) by KO (punch on ground) 1:50 R3
Dana White awards contracts to Jonathan Pearce, Maki Pitolo, Hunter Azure, Antonio Trocoli, & Joseph Solecki!