The early morning weigh-ins for the first UFC of 2020, UFC 246, took place at the UFC host hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
At one point this week UFC 246 was a 13-fight card. Midway through the week on social media it was announced that Chas Skelly versus Grant Dawson would no longer be taking place. At today’s weigh-ins Alexa Grasso came in 5.5lbs. over the strawweight limit. with Claudia Gadelha and Alexa Grasso being 6lbs. apart the commission has cancelled the bout.
The main event is in tact as both “Notorious” Conor McGregor & Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone got on the scale at 170 lbs.
UFC 246 takes place at the T-Moblie Arena. The early prelims are streamed on UFC Fight Pass. The middle prelims are on ESPN. The main card is a ESPN+ pay per view stream.
- Welterweight Bout: Conor McGregor (170) vs. Donald Cerrone (170)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Holly Holm (135.5) vs. Raquel Pennington (136)
- Heavyweight: Alexey Olenik (238) VS. Maurice Greene (243)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout: Claudia Gadelha (115.5) vs. *Alexa Grasso (121.5)
- Lightweight Bout: Anthony Pettis (155.5) vs. Diego Ferreira (155.5)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Maycee Barber (126) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (125)
- Featherweight Bout: Andre Fili (145.5) vs. Sodiq Yusuff (146)
- Flyweight Bout: Tim Elliott (125.5) vs. Askar Askarov (126)
- Lightweight Bout: Nasrat Haqarast (156) vs. Drew Dober (155.5)
- Light-Heavyweight Bout: Aleksa Camur (204) vs. Justin Ledet (205)
- Bantamweight Bout: Ode Osbourne (135) vs. Brian Kelleher (136)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: **Sabina Mazo (125.5) vs. JJ Aldrich (125.5)
Featherweight Bout: Chas Skelly (18-4) vs. Grant Dawson (14-1)