For the second time on Fight Island the scale is in place and ready to make the scheduled 12-fight card official.
The main event a top ten featherweight battle number six Kelvin Kattar against number ten ranked Dan Ige has been given the green light after both successfully made weight.
Unfortunately there were a couple misses on the scale as Abdul Razak Alhassan & Chris Fishgold both weighed in 3 pounds heavy. The weight cut for Kenneth Bergh went so bad that he’ll not be attempting to step in the scale and his fight with Jorge Gonzalez has been cancelled.
The entire event will be simalcasted on ESPN & ESPN+. Prelims start at 7 p.m. ET. Main Card begins at 10 p.m. ET.
- Featherweight (146 lbs max ): Calvin Kattar (146) vs. Dan Ige (145)
- Flyweight (126 lbs max ): Tim Elliott (125) vs. Ryan Benoit (126)
- Featherweight (146 lbs max ): Jimmie Rivera (145) vs. Cody Stamann (145)
- Women’s Flyweight (126 lbs max): Molly McCann (125) vs. Taila Santos (125)
- Welterweight (171 lbs max ): *Abdul Razak Alhassan (174) vs. Mounir Lazzez (171)
- Middleweight (185 lbs max): John Phillips(186) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (186)
- Featherweight (146 lbs max): Ricardo Ramos (145) vs. Lerone Murphy (146)
- Featherweight (146 lbs max): Jared Gordon (145) vs. *Chris Fishgold (149)
- Light-Heavyweight (206 lbs max): Modestas Bukaukas (205) vs. Andreas Michailidis (206)
- Women’s Flyweight (126 lbs max): Liana Jojua (126) vs. Diana Belbita (125)
- Bantamweight (135 lbs max): Aaron Philips (135) vs. Jack Shore (136)
- Light-Heavyweight (206 lbs max): Jorge Gonzalez (205) vs. +Kenneth Bergh ()
+ Not stepping on scale