The Pal in Kansas City, Kansas, hosts Invicta FC 43. The five-fight card is headlined by a featherweight contest, PFL lightweight champion Kayla Harrison faces Courtney “The Lion” King. Harrison is unbeaten through her first seven professional fights with five finishes, three by submission. King comes in on a three-fight win streak, two by way of submission.
In the co-main event unbeaten Caitlin “Ginger” Sammons battling Stephanie “Hold Fast” Geltmacher. In the feature fight Brittney Clody, who is won two of her last three, squares off with “Hurricane” Hope Chase, who has finishes in both her wins. Meaghan Penning makes her pro debut against Alexa Culp, who won her pro debut by submitting Natalya Speece at Invicta FC 41. Starting off the night is Kendal Holowell making her pro debut versus Juliana Miller who submitted Sadie Hubbard in August of 2019.
The event streams on UFC Fight Pass at 8 p.m. ET.
- Featherweight Bout: Kayla Harrison (8-0) def. Courtney King (4-2) by TKO (ground & pound) 4:48 R2
- Flyweight Bout: Stephanie Geltmacher (5-1) def. Caitlin Sammons (3-1) by KO (overhand right plus punches on groun) 4:28 R1
- Featherweight Bout: Hope Chase (3-1) def. Brittney Cloudy (2-3) by submission (rear naked choke) 4:37 R2
- Strawweight Bout: Meaghan Penning (1-0) def. Alexa Culp (1-1) by (29-28, x3) unanimous decision
- Flyweight: Juliana Miller (2-0) def. Kendal Holowell (0-1) by submission (armbar) 0:49 R1