After returning to action with a 7-fight card Bellator 242, the promotion is serving up a 12-fight offering for Bellator 243.
Rounding out the main card will be a 155 lb. bout between UFC vet Myles Jury & former WSOF champion Georgi Karakhanyan.
The fight that could steal the show before the main card begins will see Adam “The Kid” Borics against Derek “The Stallion” Campos. Borcis blasted onto the scene in Bellator with five straight finishes that included knocking out Aaron Pico & Pat Curran, before being submitted in the Bellator Featherweight Grand Prix by Darrion Caldwell. Campos defeated Daniel Straus by unanimous decision win the opening round of the Featherweight World Grand Prix but was submitted by AJ McKee Jr. in the quarterfinals.
Undefeated Light-heavyweight prospect Christian Edwards who trains out of JacksonWink MMA will make his fourth appearance inside the Bellator cage when he squares off with Ahmed Samir Hefny. Also, at 205 lbs. Colorado’s Grant Neal puts his unbeaten record up against Hamza Salim, who’s won three in a row by knockout. American Top Team’s Valerie Loureda a Tae kwon do black belt, will take on Maryland’s Tara “The Tiny Terror” Graff. Plus, powerful wrestler “Tombstone” Taylor Johnson make his Bellator debut against fellow LFA vet Joel “King Bau” Bauman.
Bellator 243, “Chandler vs. Henderson 2” is August 7th at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut
- Lightweight Bout: Michael Chandler (20-5) vs. Benson Henderson (28-8)
- Heavyweight Bout: Matt Mitrione (13-7) vs. Timothy Johnson (13-6)
- Welterweight Bout: Curtis Millender (18-5) vs. Sabah Homasi (13-8)
- Lightweight Bout: Myles Jury (18-5) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (29-10-1)
- Middleweight Bout: Taylor Johnson (5-1) vs. Joel Bauman (3-1)
- Featherweight Bout: Adam Borics (14-1) vs. Derek Campos (20-10)
- Featherweight Bout: AJ Agazarm (3-1) vs. Cris Lencioni (6-2)
- Light-heavyweight Bout: Christian Edwards (3-0) vs. Ahmed Samir Henfny (1-1)
- Lightweight Bout: Nainoa Dung (3-1) vs. Charlie Campbell (1-1)
- Middleweight Bout: Dalton Rosta (2-0) vs. Mark Gardner (1-1)
- Light-heavyweight Bout: Grant Neal (3-0) vs. Hamza Salim (5-2)
- Flyweight Bout: Valerie Loureda (2-0) vs. Tara Graff (1-1)